Main Forum

B1ILLY APPEAL FOR SHORTER JAIL

2 replies
Untagged users
Minecraft Username: B1ILLY and Kaleb7921(alt)

Mute/Jail Reason(s): Inappropriate Topic on Main and on Alt

Who muted/jailed you: Im_Justin

Why should you be unmuted/unjailed: I think my jail sentence should be shortened because I believe I didn't commit such a high violation that would result in a week jail. I think for talking about an inappropriate topic on my main account and then bypassing on my alt I should get a 1 week mute or a 2-3 day jail because I have around 25 warnings so that would be like an 18 hour jail and a warning for doing it again while the bypassing would be another day in jail. I think 1 week is way too much considering my violations weren't that bad. I regret doing what I did and deserve a jail but I think 1 week is too much for 2 violations considering I stopped after my second time before I even got jailed. I would like this to be determined by someone else not Im_Justin because of bias.
Posted Feb 12, 18 · OP · Last edited Feb 12, 18
Vip
Immortal
Mod
You have enough warnings to know the rules, and makes me feel that you don't care about the rules until caught breaking them, reason for the long jail time. Also, your jail time probably wouldn't have been severe if you didn't go on an alt to bypass your punishment. You can wait it out, have a look at the rules in the meantime.

Thread locked.
Posted Feb 12, 18
Immortal
Mod
And coming on discord acting like a smartass saying "thx for the week off"

Also after your first 1 day jail for breaking the rules on purpose with the intent of getting jailed by the automated message, you bypassed it, being inappropriate on a first alt, then after that alt was jailed and your jail time extended by 12 hours, you came on a third alt.
Don't question my authority
Safety's my priority
giphy.gif
2578f7368974b3dee3926ac84eaf5aeb.png
b8aabace82547de79ea5f915a155098f.png
Posted Feb 12, 18 · Last edited Feb 12, 18
Top Posters
622 Posts
614 Posts
581 Posts
574 Posts
539 Posts