Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+177
Level 5
LEVEL 5
God
This sounds like a great idea since ''normal'' players are not allowed to reply on ban appeals!
Scorpey also known as djeamy
SB-Central GOD
Posted Jan 11, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+9
God
would be good ya :d
Posted Jan 11, 18
Votes:
+426
Level 7
LEVEL 7
God
While yes, it removes the spam of reports from the forums allowing players to see perhaps more important threads to them; whether that's informational, giveaways etc. - However part of the reason of other players being able to see the reports is so that if you're reported you have the opportunity to reply on the report whether that be disclosing that it's a false screenshot, a screenshot in which has been taken in a way to make someone look bad, or if they simply didn't know a rule. So while yes there is disadvantages equally there is advantages too.
Posted Jan 11, 18
Votes:
+80
Level 4
LEVEL 4
God
wrote:
While yes, it removes the spam of reports from the forums allowing players to see perhaps more important threads to them; whether that's informational, giveaways etc. - However part of the reason of other players being able to see the reports is so that if you're reported you have the opportunity to reply on the report whether that be disclosing that it's a false screenshot, a screenshot in which has been taken in a way to make someone look bad, or if they simply didn't know a rule. So while yes there is disadvantages equally there is advantages too.
There might be able to be a system made so that the player being reported, the reporter, and staff are able to see it.
*My bad signature*
Posted Jan 11, 18 · OP
Votes:
+433
Level 7
LEVEL 7
God
tag the person in the post of who is getting reported. If they don't have a enjin account or are not on the forums, that's their problem.
Posted Jan 12, 18
Agree
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+80
Level 4
LEVEL 4
God
tag the person in the post of who is getting reported. If they don't have a enjin account or are not on the forums, that's their problem.
Yeah, this is a great idea. Stormsx4 LavaKeo
*My bad signature*
Posted Jan 13, 18 · OP
Votes:
+462
Level 7
LEVEL 7
Immortal
Mod
now tell me how many cry babies that report people will tag the person they are reporting? none, as all they want is a punishment to be given, they dont want the other to be able to defend themself. And don't say "well staff can tag peope" we're not gonna read a thread, tag a player, wait for their reply that may never come then make a decision.

But yeah, if people had a bit of decency, they would tag everyone involved in the report.

But what merc said is why there is an open section for reports. I personally don't mind other posting RELEVANT comments on other's reports
Don't question my authority
Safety's my priority
giphy.gif
2578f7368974b3dee3926ac84eaf5aeb.png
b8aabace82547de79ea5f915a155098f.png
Posted Jan 23, 18 · Last edited Jan 23, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Top Posters
621 Posts
613 Posts