Main Forum

Spawn Eggs & Improvements

7 replies
Votes:
+1
Skygod
Classic needs to add back being able to buy spawn eggs in the shop. For people who have ranks its not much of a concern, but it wasn't until today my friend and I realized we can no longer purchase horse or villager spawn eggs, which was very frustrating as our only other option was to spend $2,500,00 for a horse spawner.

Also, my friend and I have been playing on this server since 2013 and we miss the simplicity. The 4 biome PvP arena, the colorful parkour challenge at spawn, and having an actual store to go buy your things. When we think of Classic Skyblock, thats what we think of, and it would be nice to be able to experience that again.

Just a thought. :?
Posted Jan 5, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Skylord
You can get those special eggs from /token shop.
/shop should stay, cause it makes selling and buying large quantities of items far easier.

I do agree with you on the classic changes. The 4 biome pvp was amazing and people actually did it. The parkour was fun and didn't make me want to outrage.

This is, of course, my opinion.
Posted Jan 5, 18 · Last edited Jan 5, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+6
God
About the spawn eggs. There are some players who sell them at a shop or just trade them. maybe this will help for you a bit ?
Posted Jan 5, 18
Votes:
+1
Skygod
Thank you both for replying. I have had a look in the token shop but no horse eggs, only zombie horses. As for trading, i have asked around and no one seems to have anything, i have checked shops but the closet i have gotten is people telling me to get someone to /spawnmob for me, which i also asked around about but no luck.
Posted Jan 5, 18 · OP
Votes:
+110
Level 5
LEVEL 5
God
I agree, Storms should add spawneggs in /shop. 2.5mil for a horse spawner is way too much, and you cant get them from /token shop. The only way to get horses is from spawnmob which is 40 dollar. So it would be great if players without a god rank, or the spawnmob command could buy spawneggs in /shop. I would suggest 500 in game money each spawnegg, like he had in ClassicSB.
Scorpey also known as djeamy
SB-Central GOD
Posted Jan 8, 18
Votes:
+1
Skylord
Well i always give away my skylordmobs kit for free and i see lots of other people that do this too

xTGx
Posted Jan 8, 18
Votes:
+110
Level 5
LEVEL 5
God
Well i always give away my skylordmobs kit for free and i see lots of other people that do this too
You dont get horse/villager spawneggs from your kit /rankmobs, so they should be added to /shop
Scorpey also known as djeamy
SB-Central GOD
Posted Jan 8, 18
Votes:
+1
Skylord
or they should be added into /buy

xTGx
Posted Wed at 08:46 pm
Top Posters
618 Posts
606 Posts